Monday, June 3, 2013

Another of Mr. Bunny's Short-Lived Enthusiasms

Mr. Bunny is always complaining that Mrs. Bunny hops from short-lived enthusiasm to short-lived enthusiasm.  However, it is just as often that it is he.

Case In Point

(By the way Mrs. Bunny has decided to title her next book Case In Point.  Or perhaps all her books.  It emphasizes in a sneaky way that she is always right and everyone else is always wrong. What more does one want in a book?)

Mr. Bunny came into the kitchen this morning and said, "Guess what, Mrs. Bunny."
"Call me Tootsiewig,"  said Mrs. Bunny.
"I will not,"  said Mr. Bunny.  "Today I awoke with the idea of going into show business."
"You awake with that idea every day,"  said Mrs. Bunny.  "Remember the stand-up?  Remember that time on the stage at Stratford?"
"Yes, but this is a NEW way,"  said Mr. Bunny.  "I have an idea.  An idea loosely based, or inspired really, by the dancing waters in front of the Bellagio.  Remember that time in Vegas?"
"I remember the buffets,"  said Mrs. Bunny.  "They seem to have a LOT of food there.  And don't blink an eye when Rabbits check-in.  They could put the buffet counters lower.  I had to hop up up up every time I wanted to serve myself."
"Never mind the buffets, Mrs. Bunny."
"Call me Tootsiewig."
"I want to start a show called the Dancing Ears.  I envision a stage where bunnies are below so that you see only the ears.  A light show, the movement of the ears to music.  I have already choreographed a good bit in my head.  Some of it is thrilling.  Some of it is moving."
"Well, Mrs. Bunny is not moving.  Mrs. Bunny is not moving to Vegas; she is staying right here in her own hutch where the food is at the appropriate level,"  she said, sweeping out of the room.
Mrs. Bunny could be so deflating.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to spam, I know that on some blogs can kick you for spam. Not that I said anything bad. Just wanted you to know because I REALLY like this blog. And I'd be like if I got banned, :{

      Delete
  2. I mean, common!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you like almost like uh follow people on here? Because I really want to follow Mrs. Bunny! BADLY

    ReplyDelete