Monday, June 10, 2013

You will be happy to know that Mr.  Bunny is rotting in jail.  HA!  For impersonating a much-loved rabbit.  He is happy as a clam there honing his stand-up.
Meanwhile Mrs. Bunny has received 182 letters asking for advice of all kinds.  She did not at first know how to tackle this but The Rabbitville Courier has asked her to do a weekly advice column.  For those of you who do not subscribe to The Rabbitville Courier, Mrs. Bunny will be posting a weekly video reading her sage response to some lucky chosen reader.
Please keep those cards and letters coming.  Mrs. Bunny has enjoyed them and now appears to be making a career of them.  And they will keep Mr. Bunny amused during his short but (let us hope) rehabilitative incarceration.
Mrs. Bunny does ask that you include your age with your letter.  Many the time she has advised someone to stay in school and for heaven's sake get a library card only to find out the writer is 42.  Not that it isn't sage advice anyhow.  Except for the school part.  If you are still in school at 42, graduate already.

9 comments:

  1. name is mary I am nine years old and I am reading one of your books I love it so far.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you shouldn't give your name, hackers may do stuff like track you down. And I'm nine too! :] O_O >_< o-o O-o O-O o-O :} :{) :O :(O! Just if you are all wondering, the last one: :(O mustache. And of course, smiley fave with sunglasses, B]!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, do I even want to know?! By author, uh o.

      Delete
  3. HI! i am 11 years old, my name shall remane a secret first of all, why would we be happy to know that mr bunny is in jail! he is the comic relief! and second of all, my teacher says that i am one of the best writers in my class, you have inspired me! #secretname is out! PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same nine, BOOK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When my mom is like "Sweetie can you grab this?" I'm like "GRRRRRRRRRRRR READING GO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!! It's like once I pick it up, I can't put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now, I want the book called: Lord and Lady Bunny-almost royalty! Mrs. Bunny one thing thought, why writers? Why not being like BAM BAM FIGHTING CRIME OF THE FOXES!? Anyway, nice idea of the floss, great use of it, although, we never here the sleepover with Madeline and Kathrine. But this book was the best one I've EVER read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm eleven years old, and i'm very sad to hear about Mr. Bunny. I hope he's okay. sincerely, Elodie

    ReplyDelete