Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh!  Mrs. Bunny is so excited!  Not only has she been rendered in gum paste but Listening Library has asked her to read and record her new book (coming out in spring 2014) titled Lord and Lady Bunny - Almost Royalty!
Mrs. Bunny is madly doing her voice exercises.  One's voice cannot be too squeaky and high-pitched, that is her opinion.  Mr. Bunny has asked to record all his own bits but Mrs. Bunny has assured him that he has had quite enough excitement, finally getting his name on the cover.  He must be content.
Thanks again to all of you for your  letters.  To the many who asked if Mrs. Bunny knows a good carrot cake recipe, the answer is yes.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to read Mrs.Bunny's new book. I promise you I will so totally read it. Love, Stella your number 1! fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm does that mean that Mrs. Bunny will cease complaining, I mean, talking to Mr. Bunny in order to preserver her voice for the likes of Listening Library?

    My guess would be no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hopefully getting it after I have read Mr and Mrs bunny detective extroadaire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that was very good. But Marmot? WHY THE IMPORTANT CODE?!?!??! And yes, I can't wait for the new book! I already have it on my Christmas list! Now, excuse my emoji happy party that will happen in...5
    4
    3
    2
    1!!!
    B) O_O 0_0 O_0 o_0 :O :(O :) :} :{} *_* +_+ V_V U_U >_<. Sorry, just VERY exited about the new book!

    ReplyDelete